English articles - YES or NOT?


Hey guys. I couldn't help but noticed that many of my followers and visitors are foreigners. So, I though maybe u would like some of my articles in English. Am I right? 

Okay, that's not so big problem for me to write some extra articles in English or  just add english translate under each of my article. However, it's a great honor for me that you like it and I appreciate it!

Okay, so...I look forward to seeing you here again.

Warm regards from Czech
Andie

Czech: A co vy ostatní? Myslíte, že bych občas mohla nějaké články přeložit? :)

Article about cover pages

Komentáře

  1. That would be awfully nice of you, doing an English translation. I would really appreciate it. Thx in advance.
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know.
    xo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate ♥

Oblíbené příspěvky