Winter Tag (EN)

Hey guys,

I was wondering about next english post and finally decided making this winter tag! I hope you'll like it. Please feel free and leave a comment, I appreciate every single one. ♥


1.) What shoes do you tend to wear the most in winter?

I would say the only choice - Uggs shoes but after seeing a really terrible article about how is it made i definitely changed my mind. (viz. PETA.org). I normally wear inconspicuously black stilletos or high winter boots.


2.) Hot cocoa or apple cider?

Can I choose both? For lovely mornings hot cocoa and for evenings apple cider :)


3.) Favourite winter candle

Cinnamon and vanilla fragrance are my best! I like different types of candles...like winter tree candle with glitter.

4.) Snowboarding or skiing?

I can't forget my ski course on elementary school. I learned skiing well but snowboarding? Maybe in the future.

5.) Favourite Christmas movie

I don't have any special favourite movie like Love Actually. I always watch what depends on my mood. Mostly I love horror movies. (but not Scary Movie etc.)

6.) If you were to ask Santa for one thing and you were guaranteed to get it, what would it be?

Santa, are you able to give me strenghtness and perfect health? Maybe not, but please think about it. If I should choose some item, it would be new cell phone..not Apple but HTC of course.

7.) Favourite part about winter

Definitely 24th December (for Czech republic). The day when you are lazy, thinking about the evening, which gift you will get under your Christmas tree, eating gingerbread cookies, seeing the firework and preparing main dinner. I won't eat carp! :)


Untitled | via Tumblr

8.) Does it snow where you live?

Not at this moment but I'm sure after some time it will! We had few days with a snow  but now we're freezing only without any snowflake. :D

9.) Your favourite winter memory

When I was a child, we always went with my ex best friend Tom skating to our pond and play ice-hockey. I have it on good memories.

10.) Name one item on your wish list this year

Cell phone, money, much love and happiness!

..concise answers :)

Komentáře

  1. Omg I read that to from peta it made me cry I'm a big animal lover so ugg I do not want ever again. Like that you enjoy both drinks hot cocoa and cider we also have in common the candle scent vanilla, great tag.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    OdpovědětVymazat
    Odpovědi
    1. Yes, Jackie. I was shocked as well. I will never buy it. I see we have many things in common and i really like it :)

      Vymazat
  2. Andie, that is awful about the Ugg's, I was lucky to have never bought a pair...

    I love hot cocoa.. ...I find these lists a great way to get to know someone, I hope you definitely get a few of your wishes :)

    OdpovědětVymazat
  3. úžasný tag <3

    http://love-me-cause-im-famous.blogspot.sk/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  4. great post! it's nice to know you better!
    thank you so much for your comment! I'm following you now, follow back if you like!
    muah*
    mariana

    http://asouthbreeze.blogspot.pt/

    OdpovědětVymazat
  5. Lovely post! I love reading these and taking a peek into a bloggers life. :)

    by the way, thanks for visiting my blog!

    love,
    a

    OdpovědětVymazat

Okomentovat

Thank you for taking the time to write a comment on my blog. I really do appreciate ♥

Oblíbené příspěvky